Who should apply for this course?
This course is designed for anyone interested in gaining the awareness, knowledge, and skills in advanced firefighting.
— The course is available for organized groups only —
- General introduction to firefighting
- Different types of fires and firefighting methods
- Escape, search, and rescue from smoke-filled room
- Extinguishing burning person
- Practical training— Extinguishers, fire blankets, fire-hose nozzles and reels, water cannons, handline nozzles, and foam
- Good health
- Adult (over 18 years)
- Course units – 8 hours
- 1 meeting (08:00-16:00)
- The course is conducted in our training compound in Wingate Institute
- Work clothes (long trousers)
- Work shoes
- Course completion is conditioned on successfully passing the final exam.
Certified Level-2 firefighter
Why choose Rescue One?
- Instructors with a great deal of teaching and hands-on experience
- Courses conducted in the advanced Rescue One training compound in Wingate Institute
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment
- Work that meets all Ministry of Economy and Labor and Ministry of Sports regulations
- Our teaching methods are based on years of field experience and best practices of leading international organizations