Who should apply for this course?
This course teaches the qualifications necessary for installation and management of temporary rope and zipline parks, including management of rescue events on park grounds
— The course is available for organized groups only —
- Methods and tools for teaching different groups in high course adventure facilities
- Introduction to safety equipment in rope parks
- Building and operating adventure facilities on trees, including ziplines and scaffolding
- Conduct and mobility on high course park facilities
- Management of rescue event on park grounds
- Adult (over 18 years)
- Good health
- Certified abseiling instructor/ Temporary high rope course operator with minimum 1-year job experience
- Course units – 90 hours
- 10 meetings (08:00-17:00)
- The course is conducted in various adventure parks and rope parks in Israel and the Rescue One training compound in Wingate Institute
- Work clothes (long trousers)
- Work shoes
- Course completion is conditioned on successfully passing the final exam.
Certified temporary high rope course manager recognized by the Education Minister Circular
Why choose Rescue One?
- Instructors with a great deal of teaching and hands-on experience
- Courses conducted in the advanced Rescue One training compound in Wingate Institute
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment
- Work that meets all Ministry of Economy and Labor and Ministry of Sports regulations
- Our teaching methods are based on years of field experience and best practices of leading international organizations